Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We ♥ Visiting Teaching
and guess where we went this month?





Yep, you guessed it.....Gecko Grill for
fine Mexican Food
This month was Jenny's night out and what a blast we had
Hi from "Terri and Jenny"
Boy are we hungry!

(I wish Bev would learn how to use her camera)



We had the best waitress in the whole wide world! Stacy Roberts.....who would have thought.





Cute, cute, Jenny! Aren't we just the luckiest people in the whole wide world to get to visit the great people we get to visit! We have more fun than we any one can have Visiting Teaching!



This was a choice Cheryl Smith makes....so if it's good enough for Cheryl, it's good enough for us....and let me tell you....it was GOOD!
Some sort of chicken tostada thingy! Stacy can tell you what it is.




What a bunch of goofy girls!! Yeah!!




If you'd like to share your Visiting Teaching experiences with us just let me know....I'll be glad to make you a contributor to our RS blog.
Thanks Jenny for the fun night, we ♥ you!

2 comments:

  1. I had a blast!!! Thanks for the Best night out ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun night!! I am so glad I can look at this blog on the other side of the world and it feels just like home!! See you soon... now I am craving gecko grill!

    ReplyDelete