Friday, September 4, 2009

For Suzi Soda!!! VT message for Sept..........

The message is titled, "Understand and Live the Gospel of Christ"

"Sisters, now more than ever, we need women to step up and be strong..."



"We need STRONG women...
who can harvest and preserve the power of the gospel!"

Take along a bottle of something you've preserved, like jam or jelly or apple butter and be sure to include the recipe.

Happy Visiting Teaching and
REMEMBER
to call your Supervisors!!! They'll ♥ you for it!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the message this month! Bev, how do I become a Sister Blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas Gracias Sisters. You are so awesome to post these. I am Kathryn Romans daughter -in-law from Virginia and I have come to your RS a few times. You do so many great things and I LOVE your RS BLOG. You guys are spiritual and so fun. Like those ribbon clipboards...too cute. I love that I can print something cute you have already figured out for my VT's. I have a testimony of visiting teaching and have had 100% for 38 years this Septemeber. I was called as a freshman at BYU in 1971. And the Blog MUSIC is fabulous too. Keep it up..you are spreading joy all over. xoxoxo ps. Sorry i am so late in saying thank you.

    ReplyDelete